Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Credit Sesame Is Giving $150 Amazon Gift card to users who get six referrals!

The website Credit Sesame is offering a $150 amazon gift card if you sign up and get six people to sign up under you. I imagine that many of you know six people that would be willing to do this. I know this seems like a scam, and I even thought that as well, but I went ahead and did it and should receive my gift card soon. Many people on reddit.com/r/beermoney have already discussed receiving their card very quickly after they got their six referrals. I really think this is something great and I thought that the least that I could do is share it with you.

The link to sign up to the site is here, the site is 100% free. The site did not ask me for anything other than my address and SSN for the matter of getting my credit report. No payment information was requested and there was not even a place that it had to be put in. The site looks to be well trusted. I believe that this is a good opportunity for us all prior to the Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment